Cute Romantic Status For Girls | Cute Girly Status

I am sweet, but honey is you . Flower is me , but fragrance is you . Happy I am but reason is you..

Ufffff… Na Dekho itna pyaar se nazar bhut jldi lg jaati h.

I am a broken crayon…!!! But I can still fill your life with colour..!!

छोटा सा सपना है मेरा कि तुम मुझे रोटी बनाने को ना कहो 😉😉

Dear boys, Please suprise us and text us first? Love every girl.



Status For Girls In Hindi

सबके दिलों में धड़कना जरूरी नहीं होता साहब
कुछ लोगो की आँखों में खटकने का भी एक अलग मजा है…

सही वक्त आने पर करवा देंगे औकात का ऐहसास, कुछ तालाब खुद को समंदर समझ बैठे है…

करने दो जो आपकी बुराइयां करते हैं, ऐसी छोटी-छोटी हरकतें छोटे लोग ही करते हैं..!!

मेरी वफाओं को गोली मारो, ये बताओ, आप सब आज कल किसको चूना लगा रहे हो....

नादान मत समझ मुझको तेरे जैसे 36 आगे पीछे फिरते है मेरे....



Status For Girl In English

I hate Two Things Comparing me with others Compromosing my Dreams for others..!

A Smile is the best makeup any girl can wear!

I am a billion-dollar girl 👸

Love me or Hate me I’m still gonna shine.

I never lose, I either win or learn.



One Line Status For Girls

You're the king, baby I'm your queen!

Sometimes a Queen has to remind all the fools, why she is the Queen.

Every girl deserves to be treated like a princess.

A girl's prettiest curve is her smile!

I just wanna spend the rest of my life laughing.



2 Line Status For Girls

अजीब सी आदत है अपनी
नफरत हो या मोहब्बत बड़ी शिद्दत से करते हैं!

मैं तो बस चिंगारी लगाती हूं,
आग अपने आप लग जाती है!

देखेगा सपने मेरे, चैन खो जाएगा
ऐसे ना देख पगले प्यार हो जाएगा!

वक़्त ख़तम तेरी मोहब्बत का
अब तू ले मज़ा मेरी नफरत का।

सुन Pagle अपने से Compare मत कर मेरे को
मैं तेरी औकात से बहार हूँ।



Cute Status For Instagram

Creating a life I love.

When it rains look for rainbows when it’s dark I look for stars

Creating my own sunshine

Being myself – Everyone else is taken.

Always wear some cute smile on your face



Cute Love Status In Hindi

दिल के रिश्ते तो किस्मत से बनते हैं
वरना मुलाकात तो हजारों से होती है।

मैं कैसे कहूँ कि उसका साथ कैसा है?
वो एक शख्स तो पूरी कायनात जैसा है।

बस इतनी सी कहानी है मोहब्बत की हमारी
ना मैं उससे कुछ पूछती हूँ ना वो मुझसे कुछ छुपाते हैं।

थोड़े गुस्से वाले थोड़े नरम हो तुम
पर जैसे भी हो मेरी जान हो तुम !!

ना मैं तुझसे ज्यादा ना तू मुझसे कम है
आज से तू और मैं नहीं आज से सिर्फ हम है



Unique Status For Girls

If I was supposed to be controlled, wouldn’t I have come with a remote?

May not be the best, but of course better than the rest.

His story is History, my story is Mystery.

I am a girl. Do not touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend.

Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you!

Read Also:

Post a Comment

0 Comments