30+ Starving for Success Quotes and Sayings

Starvation quotes - Hunger is your best motivational source and the only key to your success. If your are hungry then you can do whatever it takes you to get a meal. If you are determined and can't control your hunger to get succeed then either you achieve success or you die trying.

So, after Best I yet to come quotes and Why Am I Single Quotes, today I've made a collection for I'm So Hungry Quotes, hungry to achieve my lifelong dream.

starving for success quotes

You can Add these Starving Food Quotes on your Whatsapp Status and you can post them on Facebook, Twitter and tag your best friends. You can add them to your instagram stories or directly send to your whatsapp contacts and facebook friends. Main Chick Quotes



Wanting something is not enough. You must hunger for it. Your motivation must be absolutely compelling in order to overcome the obstacles that will invariably come your way

We clean our plates, yet we’re still famished—starving for something other than food

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Starving For Success Quotes


We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty.

The wolf on the hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.

In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it

How starved they seemed for ordinary kindness



Quotes About Hunger


I worked while they partied, now i party while they work

Some people just aren’t going to like you. But if you’ve searched your heart and you’re living like you should be, take it as a compliment.

All this time, I wasn't hungry for success, I was hungry.



Quotes About Starving Yourself


When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it.

A lion runs the fastest when he is hungry

The success of our efforts depends not so much on the efforts themselves, but rather on our motive for doing them

World Hunger Facts And Quotes


A psychologist would probably diagnose insanity for a nation that spends more on its military than the next 8 nations combined, while its poor are starving.

If you get hungry mid-day, a banana is the best snack at your desk, after a workout, or in between classes. Fruit is a very good snack in general.

When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice



Grow Your Hunger Big Enough To Achieve Your Goals


Anger as soon as fed is dead, Starving makes it grow.

Successful people aren’t necessarily smarter or luckier than others. They just try so many things and fail until something works out.

I'm not picky. When I'm hungry, I eat.

Best Hunger Awareness Quotes


A hungry wolf is bound to wage a hard battle.

Motivation comes from working on things we care about. It also comes from working with people we care about.

You are little cold and little hungry; but someone else outside your room is freezing and starving

I'm not hungry for success. I am only hungry for good work, and that is how it is with most superstars. Every day I tell myself how fortunate I am to be where I am.



Best One Liner Starving Quotes


I believe I could commit a crime. We all can. It depends on which situations we find ourselves in. In despair, I would steal food if my children were hungry.

Many successful founders were not wealthy when they began. They were hungry for success.

Real obsession needs an unconscious motivation behind it

Hungry Quotes And Hungry Sayings


Every tongue has low standards during starvation

When you're hungry for success, don't let anyone feed you crap about slowing down.

I've known what it is to be hungry, but I always went right to a restaurant.

Find someone who is as hungry as you are



So these were all about Love And Starving Quotes, I hope you enjoyed our collection and shared these Starving Quotes on Tumblr, Facebook and other social sites. DOn't forget to read our other collections at Statuses.in.

Post a Comment

0 Comments